|Tennis is one of the world’s most popular sports. It’s fun for all ages and athletic ability. Playing tennis on a regular basis can help maintain or improve balance, mobility, agility, strength, and fitness. It also helps burn calories. |
Playing tennis can be fun. Tennis offers a great diversion from life’s stresses as well as a great opportunity to socialize. Tennis is invigorating and, once you get the hang of it, tremendously satisfying. It’s a great family activity!
• There are 3 outdoor lighted tennis courts for member use.
• Courts are located in Whitin Park. Parking is accessible from Hill Street in upper lot.
• Members must bring their membership card and own tennis balls and racquets.
• Lights need to be activated by turning the tennis lights on. Please be courteous and shut lights off when done if no one else is waiting to use the court.
• Members may bring up to 3 non-members to play at no charge.
• Non-members not with a member may use the courts for a fee ($6 per non-member) if no members are waiting for the use of the court. The fee must be paid in advance at the front desk.
• Any non-member use without a member present or non-payment of fee will be asked to leave.
• Specific courts may be reserved for group or private lessons.
• Please be courteous and keep courts clean.
• Any misuse of the courts will not be tolerated.